Getting There – we are located on Contadora Island, but service Saboga and all outlying islands for tours.
- Contact us re charter flights.
- The Sea Las Perlas ferry transports passengers to the island – one trip out in the morning, one trip back in afternoon.
Note: Be sure to bring your passport. As of July 2021, you will need proof of vaccination to enter Isla Contadora or proof of a neg antigen COVID test results w/n 48 hours. Children 10 and younger are exempt.
Prices change, so please double check with the ferry, but as of this posting in 2021 the adult price is $98 round trip to Contadora, children under 12 $78 and children under 4 are free. If you book a tour with us, we can get you discounted pricing for adults of $78.
Sea Las Perlas website: http://www.sealasperlas.com/en
Sea Las Perlas boards at Flamenco Marina on Amador Causeway.
Save $15.00 off adult Sea Las Ferry fare by reserving a tour on our reservation page!
- Arrive at the Isla Flamenco Sealas Perlas dock on the Amador Causeway by 6:30 AM
- Ferry departs at 7:30 AM
- Ferry arrives at Contadora at 9:30 AM
- We will meet you at the beach to begin your tour
- Note: All-inclusive Inter-Island Las Perlas Day Tours do not include ferry transportation from Panama City.